Plumber, Charlotte, NC
If you have a plumbing issue in Charlotte, our plumbers can offer a great deal of benefits to protect your property from additional damage.
Plumber in Charlotte – There is a lot to be said for having an experienced plumber provide professional services at your home in Charlotte, North Carolina. As more and more people around the country are looking for properties to buy and flip to earn money, it is becoming more common for these individuals to fix problems themselves to cut expenses. Those who do have experience with plumbing repairs might have success with fixing issues, but those who have never attempted bigger projects should steer clear, since an inexperienced person can cause more water damage to the property.
In fact, even if you are flipping a property and plan to complete most of the work as a DIY project, hiring a plumber to take care of this important system within a home may be one investment you want to make. You can save a lot of time and money and prevent potential damage to the property by having an experienced professional handle any plumbing requirements.
Situations that Require the Professional Expertise of a Plumber
Even if you love doing DIY projects around the house, not every plumbing problem can be tackled independently. Here are a few situations that require the professional expertise of a plumber:
- The faucet in one of your bathrooms or your kitchen won’t stop dripping.
- Your bathtub won’t drain, despite your best efforts to clear up the clog.
- You notice poor or inconsistent water pressure throughout your home.
- A plunger isn’t getting rid of the clog in your toilet.
- You need to install a new shower, sink, or toilet in your bathroom.
Remember, help from a professional plumber is always just a phone call away. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!
Whether you are looking for a property to flip or have a plumbing issue in your own home, one of our plumbers at South End Plumbing can offer a great deal of benefits to protect your property from additional damage. Some of the main reasons you might call an experienced plumber from our team at South End Plumbing include clogged toilets, garbage disposals, or drains; lower water pressure due to problems with your water heater; and backed-up drains due to clogged water lines. If the clog in the toilet or drain is small, you can start by plunging the drain or pouring boiling water down the drain, which can help decrease the size of the clog. If you attempt both of these options but the water still won’t drain, you may have a deep clog that will require the services of our expert plumbers. If you wait to see what happens next, it may result in sewage and contaminated water that backs up.
We can solve any of your plumbing problems.
Plumbing problems should always be treated as an emergency, since a delay in repair can result in significant damage. In fact, having the number for our experienced plumbers at South End Plumbing on-hand could save you some serious stress if you aren’t sure where to turn during a plumbing emergency. Our team works swiftly to address your plumbing repair concerns and ensure that you have a reliable plumbing system throughout your home in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Leaky Faucets – A leaky faucet can be a big hassle, not to mention the water that you lose with every drop that falls in the sink. Calling a plumber to fix this type of leak not only saves you money on your water bill, but it helps the environment, too.
- Toilet Repairs – When your toilet is out of commission, it can put a stop to your entire day. This might be one of the most common reasons to call a plumber because you really can’t get through your day without a functioning toilet.
- Clogged Drains – There are lots of over-the-counter choices when it comes to clearing a clogged drain, but the truth is that the harsh chemicals can be hard on your pipes, and sometimes the cleaners don’t even work. Calling on a professional plumber is your best bet.
- Water Leaks – Water leaks are a serious issue that should most certainly be addressed by a plumbing professional. Even if you think it’s a small concern, having a plumber check it out will give you peace of mind and avoid costly repairs later.
- Appliance Repairs – Your dishwasher, water heater, and other appliances that require water for operation can be a big headache when they stop working. A plumber can help you troubleshoot and resolve appliance repairs quickly and efficiently.
Got plumbing leaks? We can help!
We highly recommend!
“These guys did some BIG work for us, and I can't brag enough about them. These guys were excellent! We were referred to them by a neighbor, whose mother had extensive plumbing and repair work done by them and had great results. We received the same treatment. First of all, we had our main water line that runs to the city water burst in our yard. We found out this was something that others in our neighborhood and elsewhere in Mint Hill have had to deal with at one time or another, since water usage was changed from one source to another, currently Charlotte's city water. Anyhow, we discovered we paid half the price as a neighbor once did a couple of years ago for the exact same job (but probably us having the better customer service, which seems to be priority number one for this team.) Then, we discovered our dishwasher had been leaking and ruined our kitchen floors, cabinetry, baseboards, and some wainscoting. As anyone knows from working with insurance companies, you get the minimum amount from them for repairs. Well, these guys were able to work with this amount, plus a minimal amount from our pockets, to renovate our kitchen to a whole other level. All in all, we had major work done for little, done professionally and beautifully. For example, we once had a tacky linoleaum floor that was replaced with matching laminate flooring, new cabinets and hardware, new countertops where layered countertops had been thrown down in a shoddy way, new wainscoting on the walls, new baseboards and trim, and paint. In addition, they were able to replace our stainless steel dishwasher with a new one, tear down an ugly wall partition from our dining room to living room, and put in a new stainless steel sink, replacing the old iron one. These guys are efficient, professional, and definitely put customer service first. They do high-quality work and make sure they are thorough from beginning to end. They not only take care of the plumbing end, but also do carpentry work and home renovation. You only have to call them to take care of it all, and they do a superb job on both ends. We highly recommend!”
★★★★★ Sarah E.
Did you know that the phone number for a professional plumber you can call any time of day or night might be the most important number you keep on-hand? At South End Plumbing, we recommend adding our number to your list of emergency contacts and keeping one of our business cards on the fridge or in your wallet. This way, if you ever have a plumbing problem that needs immediate attention, we are just one quick phone call away. You’ll never have to worry that you don’t have the information you need!
At South End Plumbing, we offer plumbing services to properties in and around Charlotte, North Carolina. We also provide 24-hour emergency service, 7 days per week, so we can solve your plumbing problems quickly and efficiently.
South End Plumbing offers expert plumbers in Charlotte, Concord, Cornelius, Indian Trail, Harrisburg, Huntersville, Kannapolis, Matthews, Mint Hill, Monroe, Gastonia, Mooresville, Mt. Holly, Pineville, Waxhaw, Weddington, Ballantyne and South Park areas of Charlotte, NC.