Water Heaters in Harrisburg – There’s nothing worse than waking up, getting in the shower, and only getting ice-cold water out of the faucet. If this ever happens to you, don’t worry. At South End Plumbing, we can repair and install water heaters and are known for our ability to get the job done right the first time. If you’d rather avoid unexpectedly finding out that your water heater is broken, there are some signs you should watch out for that could indicate your water heater is dying.
These include some of the following:
- The water coming out of your faucets doesn’t look clean.
- Your water heater produces warm water, but it can’t get your water completely hot.
- Odd smells pervade the area surrounding your water heater’s tank.
- A pool of water has started to develop near the base of your water heater.
- You can hear strange sounds coming from your water heater whenever you turn on the water in your home.
After you notice any of these signs and you give us a call at South End Plumbing, one of our professionals will come to your home in Harrisburg, North Carolina and provide you with an honest assessment. We’ll help you determine if your water heater can be fixed or if it’s time to invest in a new one.
If you have any questions about water heaters, we are more than happy to help. To receive answers to your questions or to find out more about our services for water heaters, give us a call at South End Plumbing today.