We are experts in water heater installation in Matthews, NC.
Water Heater Installation in Matthews – There is nothing quite as frustrating as the hot shower water turning cold in the middle of your shower. Usually, this just means that someone else used up the hot water or that too many appliances were running at the same time; for example, the shower, the washing machine and the dishwasher all going simultaneously. However, sometimes the loss of hot water can signal a much more ominous problem, such as a water heater that has broken, gone out, quit, expired . . . No matter which term you use to describe such a situation, you are in need of a new water heater installation, and quickly. After all, who really loves a cold shower in the morning?
At South End Plumbing, we are experts in water heater installation in Matthews, NC. With over 25 years of experience in water heater installation and other plumbing issues, we have perfected the art of installing a new water heater. When you contact us to take care of getting you a new water heater, we will begin by measuring your space, determining what size of a water heater will best meet your needs (partially determined by the number of people who will be accessing the hot water on a regular basis), installing your new water heater, and cleaning up after ourselves to leave your home in the same condition it was in before we began the process.
Top Reasons to Consider New Water Heater Installation
It might surprise you that there are actually several reasons why you might call us at South End Plumbing for new water heater installation at your Matthews, North Carolina home. With reasons that range from the obvious and necessary to those more about gaining added benefits, we are happy to share the top reasons to consider water heater installation.
- Proactive Choice- If your water heater is several years old, you may want to call for water heater installation to avoid going without hot water or experiencing water damage should the tank no longer hold the water.
- Efficiency- An older water heater can be replaced with a new one to gain more efficiency and lower your power bill.
- Upgrade or Downgrade Size- If you have a water heater that is too large or too small for your purposes, water heater installation of the right size resolves that issue. If you consistently run out of hot water and need a larger water heater or your family size has decreased and you want to save money by heating less water, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Remodeling- Bathroom renovations are one of the most popular improvements these days, and if you are adding a luxury shower that you’ll spend more time in or a large soaking tub that needs plenty of hot water, you may want to consider new water heater installation to have enough capacity.
- Added Features- Today’s water heaters have plenty of extra features, and if you enjoy having the latest technology, feel free to ask us about what is available.
When you suspect that you need a water heater installation, contact us. We offer you a 100% satisfaction guarantee, as well as 24/7 emergency service. As a family-owned company, our goal is to provide you with the best in service and quality. Let our professionals get you on the way to a new hot water heater today!
South End Plumbing offers water heater installation services in Matthews, Mint Hill, Charlotte, Concord, Cornelius, Indian Trail, Harrisburg, Huntersville, Kannapolis, Monroe, Gastonia, Mooresville, Mt. Holly, Pineville, Waxhaw, Weddington, Ballantyne and South Park areas of Charlotte, NC.