Charlotte Toilet Repair
If you notice that the toilets in your home or office are slow to flush or won’t flush at all, you may want to call us at South End Plumbing, Heating, and Air. We offer Charlotte toilet repair, and we can solve problems quickly, so you can return to normal life. When you do notice that your toilet is clogged, the first thing to do is turn the water off. If you try to plunge the toilet and water starts to flow into the bowl, you will have a big mess on your hands.
You can also try to use a plunger to clear the clog and move it through the pipes. If your Charlotte toilet flushes, this means you have successfully repaired your clogged toilet. However, if the clog is too big to remove by plunging or if the problem keeps coming back on a regular basis, you can give us a call to use snakes and other equipment to push the clog through the pipes and into the sewage lines. We also have snakes with video equipment, which we can use to find the location and cause of the clog, making it easier for our team to diagnose and repair the issue.Book Online Book Online
Why Choose South End for Your Charlotte Plumbing Needs?
- South End Plumbing, Heating, and Air has over 25 Years of Experience
- Licensed Bonded & Insured
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Up-Front Pricing, 24/7 Emergency Service
- BBB member
- Free Estimates.
Your Emergency Plumber in Charlotte, NC
In most cases, you only think of calling for plumbing services when you’ve had it up to your neck with a toilet or sink backup or clogging, you may need a drain rooter service. While we can definitely help with those problems, we also specialize in other plumbing repairs and installations, as well as emergency plumbing in Charlotte, NC, including:
- Water Heater Installation and Repairs
- Sump Pumps
- Gas Piping
- Drain Cleaning
- Drain Line Stoppages
- Leak Detection And Repairs
- Copper Repiping
- Pressure Regulators
- Drain Rooter Services
- Backflow Prevention Services
One important reason you should call for professional plumbing service rather than relying on your own expertise is that your plumbing system connects to other systems within and outside your household. For example, your septic system is directly tied to your plumbing lines, making it easy to damage one or both systems if not well-cared for.
Any time you have a septic system backup, there is a good chance it’s related to a former or ongoing plumbing problem that has not been addressed. Dealing with a plumbing concern in a timely manner is one of the best ways to ensure that your plumbing remains in great condition and that you can protect your septic system from any residual damage or backups due to plumbing concerns. Calling on our Charlotte plumbers will give you peace of mind that this is less likely to ever be an issue for your home.
Free Estimates And No Trip Fees
You’ll never pay for a trip fee like other companies charge you. We offer an every day FREE Estimate, even on weekends. Your comfort in your home is our priority and it’s one of the reasons our customers keep coming back again and again.
Our Toilet Repair Process
If you notice that the toilets in your home or office are slow to flush or won’t flush at all, contact us for the right fix. We offer toilet repair in and around the area, and we work quickly to help you resume your normal activities.
When you do notice that your Charlotte toilet is clogged, the first thing to do is turn the water off. If you try to plunge the toilet and water starts to flow into the bowl, you will have a big mess on your hands.
You can also try to use a plunger to clear the clog and move it through the pipes. If your toilet flushes, this means you have successfully repaired your clogged toilet and replaced the toilet fill valves. However, if the clog is too big to remove by plunging or if the problem keeps coming back on a regular basis, you can give us a call to use snakes and other equipment to push the clog through the pipes and into the sewage lines. We also have snakes with video camera equipment, which we can use to find the location and cause of the clog, making it easier for our team to diagnose and repair the issue.
We can also help you with a new toilet installation in Charlotte. Our team will make sure you get the help you need ASAP, and we’ll get you the very best toilet for your particular needs.
Going without a toilet is simply not an option. If you experience a problem with your plumbing outside of regular business hours, turn to us for emergency toilet repair and replacement service.Book Online Book Online
Signs You Need to Call for Toilet Repair in Charlotte
Your toilet is one of the most important appliances in your entire home. When something goes wrong with it, you’re highly motivated to get it fixed, but you may not know if the issue warrants the help of a toilet repair professional. If you’re on the fence about whether to call us for toilet repair in Charlotte, watch out for these signs:
- If your toilet keeps running long after you flush, you probably need toilet repair. Sometimes, all you have to do to fix a running toilet is to lift off the top and adjust one of the inner mechanisms. However, if your toilet still runs after you do this, there could be a leak somewhere that requires professional attention.
- Is there a crack somewhere in the base of your toilet? If left unchecked, this could lead to significant water damage in your bathroom. Call us right away for help repairing or replacing your toilet.
- If you try and try to flush your toilet, but the handle won’t budge, you could need toilet repair in Charlotte. While this could be a simple problem with your water valve, it’s always better to call us to come and check out the issue before doing any repairs on your own.
- Clogged toilets are one of those things you can’t always avoid. If a few pushes with the plunger isn’t doing the trick, don’t sweat it! Call us, so we can come and help you get rid of the clog without any more inconvenience on your end.